Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
A thank-you to the K-r gods here

I appreciate all help you guys give me, I know nothing about any of this and if I appear stupid that's because I am. I really seriously was looking for the dpi setting on my camera. I found out how to set the camera on multiple shots (did you know it automatically goes to multiple shots in action mode?) and I learned that a 10mp photo is a 10mp photo no matter what I think it is. I will say that I can frame a landscape composition like nobody's business, I just won't know how big the pictures will be
Thank you thank you, and bear with me and all of my idiotic questions.

10-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

You're certainly welcome. That's what we're here for. (Well, I'm just here for the lulz or whatever.) Remember, the only stupid question is the question that isn't asked. We all start off at zilch. We gain good judgment from experience. We gain experience by making bad judgments. Oh no, not ANOTHER learning experience?!?!? [/me cringes]
10-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
You're certainly welcome. That's what we're here for. (Well, I'm just here for the lulz or whatever.) Remember, the only stupid question is the question that isn't asked.
Also remember when a question is asked there are usually others with the same question .Just afraid to ask.
QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
We gain good judgment from experience. We gain experience by making bad judgments. Oh no, not ANOTHER learning experience?!?!? [/me cringes]
Then I should have all the good judgement in the world. I must have misplaced it

It is a true joy to learn