Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
klh
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

14! Just think of what advancements in photography you will see in your lifetime.

I learned on film where every shutter click cost money. I learned to focus carefully, and a prism focus screen was a must (besides, all cameras had them anyway). Buy one. You won't regret it.

As for the magnifier, good luck finding one. I picked up mine on a recent trip to Tokyo, the land of a thousand camera stores.

10-25-2011, 05:41 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GabrielFFontes Quote
Yeah, i'll do that. Gotta find a good focusing screen tho...anyway, i'll search
My eyes are not a problem yet, im 14 years old hahaha...
Thanks

HaHa
At 14 i was shooting with a Zenit and a 135 3.5 and a 58 2.0 . rolling my own film to save money and developing it myself Boy things have changed. I can't imagine how different the tools will be by the time you are my age (51)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, k-r, kr, magnifier, pentax k-r, viewfinder, viewfinder magnifier