Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by arcturus Quote
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm curious how the OP took a screenshot of the camera display?
As it's somewhat tilted, I would assume with another camera.

02-06-2013, 12:40 AM   #17

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by arcturus Quote
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm curious how the OP took a screenshot of the camera display?
I took it from a mobile phone and cropped it, there is no way to take a screenshot while camera is on
02-07-2013, 04:24 AM   #18

The only way know I know of is to use a second camera or use aweb cam to take the photo.
02-07-2013, 05:36 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
You can also connect a recording device to the camera's video output and grab from there.

Regards,
--Anders.

02-06-2014, 04:44 AM   #20
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Swapnil Quote
Hello,

I was trying indoor shoot using my Pentax-A 50mm F2. I set my shutter speed and aperture and also my ISO to 100. Now here is the problem, room is not well lit so I kept the aperture wide open and sat shutter speed to 1/40 to reduce any accidental blur. What I see in the Ev section (one encircled in red), Since I dont have any control over that the value is set to -3 automatically, making the image heavily underexposed. Shouldnt the camera set Ev to some positive value to make the image well exposed?

Am I missing anything here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks!
i dont even get this bar (EV) in m mode
02-06-2014, 04:45 AM   #21
Veteran Member

help m mode of K-R

QuoteOriginally posted by Swapnil Quote
Hello,

I was trying indoor shoot using my Pentax-A 50mm F2. I set my shutter speed and aperture and also my ISO to 100. Now here is the problem, room is not well lit so I kept the aperture wide open and sat shutter speed to 1/40 to reduce any accidental blur. What I see in the Ev section (one encircled in red), Since I dont have any control over that the value is set to -3 automatically, making the image heavily underexposed. Shouldnt the camera set Ev to some positive value to make the image well exposed?

Am I missing anything here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks!
i dont even get this bar (EV) in m mode