Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
eyecups

I for one agree with you. I have searched on and off for the Hoodman Eyecup for Pentax K-7. I have been very disappointed to find they still do not make one.
I would rather pay for a perfect fit rather than rig something from one meant for another brand camera.

QuoteOriginally posted by Kryscendo Quote
Again guys, I made this thread so that we wouldn't have to mod our own products and instead have third parties actually support and strengthen our brand but it turned into "Oh why bother, I just use duct tape to make it work and its fine for me."

Our money is essentially a vote. We can either vote one way or another and if we make our ideal choices known but ohhh, so close. I was so ready to give you money, Hoodman but you stupid asses can't find a way to mold a malleable material to fit on my dslr or are too lazy to even consider my camera. Sorry! I guess I will go on and use this money to purchase something else instead.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, hoodeye, hoodman, k-r, kr, light, list, pentax, pentax k-r