Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hi guys. Now i've been trying it a little more, and i've noticed something weird : if i let it off for 1 hour, then it takes a long time to turn on, like more than 1 minute, and it seems like it will only turn on if i keep messing with the buttons, switching from ttl to green, red, etc...
Does that mean anything? Its a little weird.

03-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hi guys. I emailed the seller today talking about the problem, after like 80 days (waay past the refund time from paypal), asking for help. He answered within 10 min and refunded me. Amazing.
REALLY recommended seller.
His nickname on ebay is tas0425.

PS : I REALLY enjoyed using the AF280T, although mine was deffective. I'm thinking about getting a perfectly working unit. Do you guys think it's worth to buy another AF280T?
I might also buy another AUTO flash with tilt and swivel, but i need one that is the same size or smaller than the af280t.

Last edited by GabrielFFontes; 03-08-2012 at 05:55 AM.