Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Amazing Colored KR Offerings

I just got my KR from the Marketplace of this forum but when I saw this my heart sank:

Walmart.com: Your Choice: Pentax K-r 12.4MP DSLR Camera Bundle w/ 18-55mm Lens, 3" LCD, and HD Video Value Bundle: Digital Cameras

They even have the navy KR!! I guess it's just my luck haha

But anyway, I wouldn't trade in my KR for anything but if there are any of you who are interested in getting the KR this seems to be a pretty good bundle plus the color options are amazing (I didn't know there was a brown kr too!)

04-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The silver one is pretty hot!

Walmart.com: Pentax K-r 12.4MP DSLR Camera Bundle w/ 18-55mm Lens, 3" LCD, and HD Video, Silver: Digital Cameras
04-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Guess Ned closed that Big Box placement deal he's been working on for a year......
04-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

These colors have been around for a while (since last fall if I'm not mistaken)- at the time, Walmart's prices were higher than those of other retailers, but now they're actually a pretty good deal since the camera is out of production.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster

I know! It actually looks more taupe than silver to me but a hot color nevertheless
04-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #6

I wish i would have seen that too when i got mine. But luckily i didnt. I fell in love with the white body. The Japanese website used to allow you to create custom colors for every part of the K-R. If i can find the link again i'll be sure to post.