Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
Inactive Account

IR Remote Control F

Hi,

Does anyone know how the command string of this remote look like?

I need to program a PIC Microcontroller to modulate an IR Led. I want to useit with a pistol grip I made way back for my now "Not worth repair"MZ-50 35 mm camera when using the Zoom lenses.

I want to mount the IR Led on the side of the Pistol grip pointing towardsthe K-r front. I want to mount theswitch and electronics inside the pistol grip in place of the now defunct MZ-50remote shutter switch.

I do not want to purchase the Control F and then cannibalize it, it is way to expensive in the local currency.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, control, grip, ir, ir remote control, k-r, kr, pentax k-r, pistol