Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Best K-r Feature

After years of fumbling to open the battery door in the cold while wearing gloves, I discovered that the tab on the DLI-109 battery can be used to very easily open the door for me. This completely made my day and reassured me that my K-r is the best thing I own.

PS: This only works if you have a spare battery

Last edited by calculator01; 04-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.
02-06-2013, 02:36 AM   #2
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by calculator01 Quote
After years of fumbling to open the battery door in the cold while wearing gloves, I discovered that the tab on the DLI-109 battery can be used to very easily open the door for me. This completely made my day and reassured me that my K-r is the best thing I own.

PS: This only works if you have a spare battery
Niiiiiice! To me one of its best features is it's very compact and lightweight. With an SMC DA 35mm AL the K-r is as discrete as many compact "dedicated-to-street-photography" but with a greater depth of field and image quality.