Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax Kr after latest firmware update

I have found that I have FF flashing on the screen when I fitted my Cosina 55mm f1.2 lens and shutter button will not fully depress and live view will not open either - has anyone else had this sort of problem? and is there any way of reverting to previous firmware???????????????

02-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by jbarry Quote
I have found that I have FF flashing on the screen when I fitted my Cosina 55mm f1.2 lens and shutter button will not fully depress and live view will not open either - has anyone else had this sort of problem? and is there any way of reverting to previous firmware???????????????
Just follow these instructions:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-lens-articles/110657-how-use-meter...k-x-k-7-a.html

Your settings may have gotten reset as a result of the upgrade.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Adam, you were right they were reset ....all ok now
04-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Yes. Updating to the latest firmware will reset many, but not all, customization. For example, I have a fine focus adjustment set on my camera. It didn't remove that adjustment, but the update switched the mode to not use this adjustment. You almost have to go through every menu after update to see what did or did not change.