Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #1

My pentax K-r

Hi All iam from indonesia help my k-r mirror flop please ,thanks for your attention

06-18-2013, 06:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Moved to K-r forum for more responses.
06-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Summer:Lake Superior - Michigan Winter:Texas Hill Country
Photos: Gallery
Many people have solved this problem by replacing their battery - either a new LiON battery or purchasing the adapter and using Sanyo eneloop AA batteries. If this doesn't solve your problem we need more information, or you need to send the camera in for service.
06-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear your news.

06-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #5

Dear Guruh, welcome to the forum, I'm also from Indonesia and also experiencing the same problem with my Kr. The mirror flop twice if I press the shutter button once, but still able to take pictures. This problem can be solved by using AA batteries (eneloops) and in my case it works...... Try this solution, maybe that will work for your problem. If the problems still persist, as already mentioned by jim johnson, give us more info or go to the nearest service center.....

regards,
riza