Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #1

K-r and flu-card or eye-fi card

Hi

Does anyone use one of the wireless cards with their K-r and if so what functions are available with it. I really like the idea of using the card to control the camera as with the K-3. Is there any way to do a similar thing with the K-r or are we limited to just downloading photos wirelessly?

Thanks

01-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Tethering or camera control is with the k-3 only. The card will work for file transfer as that capability is part of the card and requires no camera support.
01-02-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I use eyefi but it does not tether , for tether I use cable and pk tether software , I prefer the eyefi it transfers jpegs at the same speed as cable and on a ipad works well to show the client, but leaves the controls active on the camera for me

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, flu-card or eye-fi, k-r, k-r and flu-card, kr, pentax k-r