Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Help with my camera and/or photos
Posted By: weaponx525, 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM

I hope that this is the correct forum for posting help with pictures and my camera. It recently developed a strange attribute: it appears that on a blue background, a black dot appears on the right hand side of the picture. I have tried two of my lenses and they both exhibit the same black dot on the same area of the picture. I have tried cleaning the CCD using the "dust removal" function on my camera but it still does not seem to be helping. Please see the attached photos for my comparison shots.

Do you think that it is dust or some strange artifact with my new camera? Any suggestions and hints would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Views: 3,373
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Where are you from weapon?
There are a fair amount of us here from Western Canada, the only place you'll find London Drugs stores.
I'm from Vancouver, BC! I've been meaning to post if there are any local Vancouverites or Pentax/Camera clubs anyone could recommend? Do you know of any?

08-14-2007, 10:03 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Jack Simpson, and Asad_Masede are from Vancouver. I believe that they meet every sunday. I've had the chance to meet them both and go out with them on Canada Day

Kami is also from Van.

Gaelen is from Richmond.

I believe that there's several more members as well.

If your passing through the Okanagan please feel free to give me a shout. I'm always traveling back and forth, so t shouldn't really matter what city your going to.