Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
P52 "Pattern" notification: join in!
Lens: Panagor 90mm F2.8 PMC auto macro Camera: K20D Photo Location: backyard, NL ISO: 160 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F16 
Posted By: Rense, 05-10-2010, 02:44 AM

Every week we have the possibility to join the P52: a photographic challenge in the Mini games etc section.
P52 focusses on different subjects and techniques every week, and it gives an opportunity to try something
with your camera you probably never did before. Rob (Mithrandir) is the moderator of this years P52, and he
provided a scheme for a whole year with themes, and this weeks P52 theme is PATTERN. Everyone
can join this challenge, but photos have to be made in this particular week, so between the 9th and 16th of May.

This photo is just to remind you of this challenge, or to make you aware of this 'learning competition'.
Feel free to join in!!! This weeks P52, as well as the year scheme, can be found here.

Views: 1,629
05-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Notification bump. Hope you don't mind this bump, but since Rob (Mithrandir) is not able to post, I feel more or less responsible for P52
05-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rense Quote
Notification bump. Hope you don't mind this bump, but since Rob (Mithrandir) is not able to post, I feel more or less responsible for P52
Please join P52 this week! Don't be scared, I have to do the judging
05-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another reminder...there is still some time left to enter this competition

05-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
It's about the last day to submit to this challenge! Please feel welcome to join! And don't tell me you don't have things to photograph with patterns, eventually you can always make close ups of your socks!