Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
First portraits using off-camera flash
Posted By: barendvl, 07-30-2007, 03:18 PM

Pictures here:

Barend van Liempd Photography: First shots where I'm trying to be a strobist!

Models include my girlfriends' sister and a friend of ours. And my girlfriend

Hope you enjoy them, I would really like some critics on these because I'm still learning about off-camera lighting. I actually just bought a flash & lightstand/umbrella to work it, so any tips are greatly appreciated.

Edit: Added some sample pictures. However re-uploading would take loads of time. For the full series, please refer to the above link.

Attached Images

Last edited by barendvl; 07-31-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Views: 2,030
07-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #2

Please make it easier for us and embed images here next time. I, for example, sometimes will back out and not even click on links because it's an extra step I have to take even not knowing the quality behind it.

But as for the images then #1 and #5 are most interesting for me. #1 is has pretty good mood going on, I like it
07-31-2007, 02:53 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks aabram, I also like #1 the best.

I have a hard time linking to blogger uploaded images and double-uploading is just alot of work.

However, to show off the quality I have inserted a few images for people to see. Ofcourse these would be the imo best of the series!

But you are right, direct visuals should get people to give more feedback. So, please?