Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Motorcycle & driver out in the wild
Posted By: barendvl, 08-01-2007, 02:50 PM

Attached are some pictures I have taken today with a friend of mine. Subjects are my friends brother and a friend of his brother. Also pictured are their motorcycles.

I have used a single off-cam strobe to light details out such as faces etc., in diverse ways throughout the series. If you have any questions please ask! Hope you like the series.

I'm pretty sure this is not the best way to show the pictures. If you would like to view them a bit bigger and one by one instead of 5 in a view, please visit my blog post at Barend van Liempd Photography: Motorcycles R fun :-)

And ofcourse, critics are welcome! I am always in for learning new things and improving my work.

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Views: 2,219
08-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice colours, contrast and compositions to these photos. For me though no 1 stands out; the depth, contrasing colours, shadow of the bike in the sunlight. The last also has a good sense of depth. Which lens were you using; the DA16-45/4?

Paul
08-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #3

Original Poster
Yes, this was made using the 16-45/4 and a B+W KSM MRC circular polarizer.