Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Just home from a hard day at the office
Posted By: Ed n Georgia, 05-24-2010, 02:49 PM

Enjoy!

Last edited by Ed n Georgia; 07-20-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Views: 3,421
06-02-2010, 03:41 AM   #16
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by K-9 Quote
Whether guys or underage girls, I knew there was something not quite right about that cropped leg photo.
No idea what you are talking about. Clearly the crop was exactly what Ed said it was. 5 Hot women very well shot.

Ed, after seeing that second version, the title can take on more than one meaning......

06-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #17
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good work Ed.
The PP job on the first crop is well done - texture nicely preserved.
Of course, it helps that it's a visually appealing scene.
Thanks for sharing your hard day in the office.
06-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #18
K-9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
No idea what you are talking about. Clearly the crop was exactly what Ed said it was. 5 Hot women very well shot.

Ed, after seeing that second version, the title can take on more than one meaning......
I meant when I saw the cropped photos, the bodies looked off to me (shape of legs -- no hips), figuring they were either 1) very young if they were girls, or 2) guys dressed as girls. Couldn't understand the crop either, like it was a trick or reason why their faces were hidden. After the top half is revealed, I was pretty much right. The girls mostly look under 18 to me, so I was not going to make comments like "yummy" or "hot women", as these aren't comments I would make about teenagers.
06-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K-9 Quote
I meant when I saw the cropped photos, the bodies looked off to me (shape of legs -- no hips), figuring they were either 1) very young if they were girls, or 2) guys dressed as girls. Couldn't understand the crop either, like it was a trick or reason why their faces were hidden. After the top half is revealed, I was pretty much right. The girls mostly look under 18 to me, so I was not going to make comments like "yummy" or "hot women", as these aren't comments I would make about teenagers.
FYI, the youngest in that group is the Girl in Red @ 19 y/o. the oldest is the Girl in the Turquoise @ 26 y/o.

There was no trickery intended. The first shot is not a crop of the second shot but is as shot. I just simply thought, knowing men as I do, that most would enjoy the leg shot.

I apoligize if the photo put you off in some way.

I do have Models releases on all of them.

06-03-2010, 04:46 AM   #20
K-9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Well, at least I feel better knowing they're of age. I must be getting old because I never would have guessed they were 19-26. You threw me off when you said you would post the "upper half" later which made it sound like you hid it or cropped it.
06-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #21

Photos: Gallery
very nice portrait of all the girls......all are lovely just a comment the full body shot is kinda soft than the all legs shot