Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Clouded River
Lens: 12-24 / @ 18 Camera: K20 Photo Location: Chilliwack BC ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/1000s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Jimbo, 05-25-2010, 10:05 PM

Love going out a buddies boat on the Fraser River. Each year we fish the river but lately I seem to be taking more pictures then catches fish. Was loosing light quickly. Cheers JIM

Views: 1,161
05-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The contrasting lightning on the left and right is quite something, as is the subtle variation in color- from light green, to blue, to dark green. Great shot! 5/5 without a doubt Thanks for sharing!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
The contrasting lightning on the left and right is quite something, as is the subtle variation in color- from light green, to blue, to dark green. Great shot! 5/5 without a doubt Thanks for sharing
Thanks Adam. I was pointed slightly South and the sun was setting to the right behind the trees which shadowed out the fight side. I did bring up the brightest a little on the right. Cheers JIM
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

John.

john@i-coatings.com

05-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
mel
Veteran Member

I always love your landscapes Jim. They give me something to aspire to. I'm drawn to that bit of reflection off the to the left.
05-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

John.
Buddy, great hearing from you. How is my gal doing, Ronda? Tell her I miss her cooking and plan to get out to see you two within three months. PM your contact information bud. JIM

QuoteQuote:
I always love your landscapes Jim. They give me something to aspire to. I'm drawn to that bit of reflection off the to the left.
Mel, to me your work is Art Form and what I do is try to take a picture I like. Not everyone would agree and I am ok with that as it is part of a huge learning experiance. Thank you for your kind words as your photo's remind me there is so much more to work out! JIM