Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Capt. Zap & Sailor's (Jer) New Saugus River Slip
Lens: pentax 18-55 Camera: ist-ds Photo Location: Saugus River ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: charliezap, 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM

Jer and I are so excited since we chipped in and bought this slip on the Saugus River across from the General Electric Plant in Lynn where I work.All that it needs is a little paint and tlc and we will assuredly have a keeper for all our friends to tie up to when they visit this area.Jer is looking forward to sailing up from Texas and sitting on the dock by the boat and cracking a cold one.--Capt Zap

Last edited by charliezap; 01-21-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Views: 2,301
05-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very cool! Thanks for sharing

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-28-2010, 06:36 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hey - who's kiddin' who? I can't contain my excitement! I can hardly sleep at night! Man, all we gotta do is string a wire from an electric outlet for shore power, and we'll have A/C, heat and internet - not to mention XM radio. I'm talking continuous party - day and night. In fact, with facilities this beautiful, my boat may become a dock queen and never cast off from paradise.

Thank goodness, my wife and I can sail north and finally escape the dismal environment that we suffer now; pics below.

Jer*

*In the interest of transparency, I must disclose the following:

1) The photos shown have been posted previously.

2) When I lived in MA in the early '70's, I got a ticket in Lynn .

3) I never had more fun than when we lived in MA.
05-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
It doesn't seem that long ago but in the 60's this dock was completely rebuilt and was a nice spot to fish from and tie up to.Just a couple of 2x4's and some nails and screws and I think that Jer and I will be boarding passengers for moonlight cruises to P-Town.--Capt Zap

05-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
It doesn't seem that long ago but in the 60's this dock was completely rebuilt and was a nice spot to fish from and tie up to.Just a couple of 2x4's and some nails and screws and I think that Jer and I will be boarding passengers for moonlight cruises to P-Town.--Capt Zap

Yep! Couple of 2x4's, some screws and nails 'll fix that right up.

I lost my driving priviledges in MA because I never paid the $4.71 personal property tax on my '53 Plymouth.
05-29-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Oscar1 Quote
Yep! Couple of 2x4's, some screws and nails 'll fix that right up.

I lost my driving priviledges in MA because I never paid the $4.71 personal property tax on my '53 Plymouth.
This state can be so screwed up at times that i wouldn't be surprised if you are still on the "outlaw list" here.--charliezap