Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
alternate universe flower
Lens: elicar 55mm f2.8 1:1 Camera: k-x Photo Location: my mind 
Posted By: dcmsox2004, 06-06-2010, 05:18 PM

just needed to play with what i would consider to be an ordinary flower shot....
i like it, but i'm a wee bit off at this moment..... nice to stray off the beaten path once in awhile... or is it....
.......the original......

Views: 1,699
06-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Love the PP'd version- turned the ordinary into something extraordinary

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
thanks adam.. appreciate your comments.... i know this is a radical approach and departure for me... but this image brings out details not normally seen in a traditional composition... plus.. it was fun to experiment... regards, dave m
06-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hey I just beamed in from the mundane universe to see this great B&W flower shot. I don't know how I missed this earlier (perhaps my multidimensional thermal-optical-quantum viewfinder malfunctioned), but I'm glad I popped through the worm hole.

Great job.

Jer

06-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Hey I just beamed in from the mundane universe to see this great B&W flower shot. I don't know how I missed this earlier (perhaps my multidimensional thermal-optical-quantum viewfinder malfunctioned), but I'm glad I popped through the worm hole.

Great job.

Jer
jer.... me thinks we're two peas from the same (strange) pod !! thanks friend, dave m
06-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, I like this a lot, Dave!
06-09-2010, 06:46 AM   #7
Forum Member

This is great. Almost reminds me of B&W negative. Was is done through your computer or just on the camera? Love it!

06-09-2010, 08:36 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Very nice. I love tinkering with B&W and Negative, you get some really intersting effects. I post very few of them though, only when one really stands out, like this one does. Great job, both the picture and the editing.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go check my chromatic discombutylator for signs of tampering by those pesky Elaxians...