Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Cats and Cameras
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 08-07-2007, 04:35 PM

This is our youngest cat Nutmeg. She was found between the tandems of a trailer I was picking up. she was then only 6 weeks old. she has been a great addition to our other two cats. As a kitten she was always into everything. If she was sitting still the look on her face was as if to say What can I get into next. Well now at 4 years old She still gets into everything but she is very camera shy. So it was a treat for me to catch her in one of her I'm getting into everything moods.

Dam it Dad put the camera away.

OK then, since you won't I'll show you a side you can just kiss.

Hope you like them. Camera Pentax istDL lens DA 50-200mm with on board flash used.
Views: 2,043
08-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
haha very cute one of our cats love to have her pic taken the other one gives you a dirty look like get that out of my face rp
08-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Aren't cats great We have one that wakes me up every morning 30 min.-1 hour before my alarm goes off. Not my wife, just me, I don't really need the clock I guess.
08-07-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I'd like to share

David - cats are cool.
I hope you don't mind me sharing. We had a stray (or an abandoned house cat, at any rate) decide our cellar was a good spot to have her litter, and has since adopted us as her family.

Here are a couple of the kittens:
Attachment 4183

Attachment 4184

Last edited by khardur; 01-29-2008 at 02:47 PM.
08-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Hear Me Roar

08-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #6

This is Oreo telling me to get the Camera out of her face

And this is Nala she is a Camrea hog she loves to get her pic taken

08-09-2007, 01:06 AM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank You all for the replies. I can honestly say up until a few years ago my wife and I were Dog people. We lost our best friend Mollie right before we moved back to Lancaster. When we bought the building we live in now, I had said no more dogs. I didn't want to be that attached to any animal. Well We needed something so we opt for a cat. We found Inky our black cat in a shelter that was advertising Buy one get one companion. We then got two. Pandora a calico of 2 years and Inky only a kitten of 8 weeks. About a year and a half later on a cold and rainy day I found this little ball of fluff between the tandems of a trailer I was getting ready to move. Well I couldn't just leave her, and so took her home, and to a local vet. We named her Nutmeg only because of the coloring of her coat. Needless to say she lived up to the nut part. I'll post some pictures of the three together when photobucket comes back on line.