Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
fruit and flowers
Lens: DAL 50-300 Camera: k-x Photo Location: neighbor ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/15s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: tigershiok, 06-09-2010, 10:51 PM

hi,
new here. tis my 1st picture here. like don't like, pls comment.
thks

Views: 1,910
06-10-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
i was looking at my ipicture...... there's something wrong..... it did not command any attention..... why?

hmmmm.... how about this .... now, it's catches the eyes more. do you agree?

06-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
Photo Forum Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It shows nice composition but the flowers are out of focus. Did you mean for the one fruit to be the only thing in focus?

Your comment on no one commenting could pertain to time you posted. There are people in these forums from all over the world, and lots of people posting pictures/photos but may not get or see your entry due to that reason.....the more photos posted the faster yours or mine gets shoved down the line in PYP. I've had some of mine not viewed until the next day. Take that into consideration when posting, too.

And you might want to post in this forum if you want critiques on your photos. It would have been commented on sooner:

Photo Critique
06-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
It shows nice composition but the flowers are out of focus. Did you mean for the one fruit to be the only thing in focus?

Your comment on no one commenting could pertain to time you posted. There are people in these forums from all over the world, and lots of people posting pictures/photos but may not get or see your entry due to that reason.....the more photos posted the faster yours or mine gets shoved down the line in PYP. I've had some of mine not viewed until the next day. Take that into consideration when posting, too.

And you might want to post in this forum if you want critiques on your photos. It would have been commented on sooner:

Photo Critique
thanks. yes the flowers are out-of-focus..... that's why i think it's better to have a portrait lay-out, instead of a landscape one.
as a new guy here, i don't expect much.... just play along.

06-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Code:

thanks. yes the flowers are out-of-focus..... that's why i think it's better to have a portrait lay-out, instead of a landscape one.
as a new guy here, i don't expect much.... just play along.
and have fun....