Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Where as the last 12 months gone???
Posted By: Mechan1k, 06-19-2010, 08:39 AM

I can't believe my little man has turned 1.
The last year has just been a blur. And he just started walking on his own on his Birthday as well (he's now running now though)

Here's a few from his B'day.

Enjoy
Views: 3,152
06-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words everyone ... I am one hell of a proud Dad indeed. When i get home from work (either job) and get greeted with him runn towards me calling "Dadda Dadda" ... it really makes my day ... no matter what I have been through.

Timo ... he is a cutie ... he really plays up for the camera as well ... which makes it easier for me to capture him as well.

Dave ... 17 years ... damn. I have been told though every year seems to fly past quicker and quicker. I never stop shooting though ... I jsut have issues getting a chance to convert my RAWs over to jpeg and upload them ... or get them printed off for family and the album.

Ivan ... he challanges me when it comes to shooting ... which is good for me in turn. And rewarding when I get THAT shot.

Ray ... thanks for that. Has been a while since we spoke ... how's things been??? As you can see I have been busy. I have been using the Spottie on and off. I am just going through a few cheaper rolls to get my technique right before i really post some work up ... and I have been keeping the ILFORD aside for when i really think I can get the best from it.

ecwoj ... I try and keep the camera about to keep taking shots. I just picked up my first lenspen kit ... as I have been noticing some of lens had a few hard to remove spots ... I should have got it a while ago .... they have cleaned up my glass like nothing else. So looking forward to getting out and shooting more.

Ash ... his eyes are certainly peircing ... and I think he knows that he can use them to his advantage with his cheeky nature as well. I try and treasure every minute that I get with him. How come you have been away from your family for soooo long????

Jer ... I'll be enjoying each year for sure.

Jay ... I am very proud of him ... and the way he has grown and learnt life so far. I definitely wish i could stop time. It's amazing to watch him grow ... and learn new things ... and figure things out. Just watch him do this is amazing to me. How old is your little man???? I keep seeing your shots of him through out the forum ... it's a case of watch him groqw through your eyes. And I hope I can do the same thing as well.

12-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well ... this was at 12 months.

Jack is just over 3 and a half now.
As cheeky as ever .... but can be the most polite little boy ... and a devil as well.
I need to take some more pics of him ... he's grown so much in such a short time.

This photo was taken Christmas last year.
I am looking at doing some over the next few days though ... he still is scared of the shopping centre "santa's" (don't blame him really ... you should see some of them)