Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Jul-03 Fire works @ Penn's landing River front , PA
Posted By: srini, 07-06-2010, 10:03 AM

Hi All,

First of all, I was amazed to see such a huge crowd at a narrow space in the downtown Philly. Penn's landing, this place is known for its quietness as I usually see a very few people thr.

On the Day before the independence, I decided to reach thr to select a careful spot to capture the awesome sight of fire works display on the riverfront.

Though I reached hours before the Dusk, finding a place to stand was very difficult and I quit the idea of finding a spot to fix the tripod. After Careful sneaking inside the crowd, Ignoring the crowd which instantly disliked a guy with a camera and a stand approaching the edge of the water front. I finally found a spot for me nd my camera to rest and test my shots.

So, with this here goes my pics that I clicked above the waterfront with the Ben franklin bridge at the background.

Please check it out and fell free to comment. Also, please visit my Flickr album to see my entire collection of fire works.

Feel free to check my Flickr album - Fire Works - a set on Flickr
to see the entire collection and please let me know ur comments.

Thanks
Srini

Attached Images

Views: 2,407
07-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Love the first and the last shots! The red, white, and blue lining on the bridge is also creative, and certainly patriotic!

Thread moved to PYP.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Very nice!
07-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Man, making me miss home! I loved living in Philly around the 4th. Fireworks all the time. When I lived down in South Philly, we used to go out and sit on our roof to watch the Phillies fireworks.

07-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Love the first and the last shots! The red, white, and blue lining on the bridge is also creative, and certainly patriotic!
Thanks Adam..

QuoteQuote:
Man, making me miss home! I loved living in Philly around the 4th. Fireworks all the time. When I lived down in South Philly, we used to go out and sit on our roof to watch the Phillies fireworks.
Yeah I love philly and the Fireworks were the best on Independence day.