Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Glazier National Park
Posted By: Jimbo, 07-08-2010, 10:55 PM

Had to make a sales call in Browning Montana this week and stayed at the Many Glazier Hotel in the park. Here is a couple from my trip. Many more to go through. JIM

Views: 3,324
07-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Have stayed at Many Glacier hotel twice and both times on the fifth floor - no elevator either. Some of the rangers used to talk about skiing off the roof in the winter. Glacier is one of the 20 national parks on my list of the top three. You have really taken some wonderful photos of it. I can't wait to see some more. Did you make it to Waterton while you were there? That's the Canadian side of the international park.

07-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
love the shot in #1 - the boats parked on still water just beckons me to paddle out in it. very nice!
07-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Have stayed at Many Glacier hotel twice and both times on the fifth floor - no elevator either. Some of the rangers used to talk about skiing off the roof in the winter. Glacier is one of the 20 national parks on my list of the top three. You have really taken some wonderful photos of it. I can't wait to see some more. Did you make it to Waterton while you were there? That's the Canadian side of the international park.
No Susan I never made it to Wateron though I will in the fall. I was there on business [Browning Montana] and staying at Many Glazier Hotel for two days. I have so many shots to process. It would take my months to capture this place in all its beauty. I think the fall would be unbelievable. Thank you. JIM

QuoteQuote:
love the shot in #1 - the boats parked on still water just beckons me to paddle out in it. very nice!
Started shooting here at 5:30 AM an it was all done by 6:15. So many great angles to choose from. There were only three other people out. Considering the Hotel was full, I was surprised. JIM
07-12-2010, 08:08 AM   #19
Veteran Member

I love the second shot, it is so dramatic! Dark, threatening sky and the mystic flow of the creek are impressive!