Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Some Photos from Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, and Sweden)
Lens: FA* 85mm/1.4 & FA* 200mm Macro & DA 35mm Limited (for the alley shot) Camera: Pentax K-7 Photo Location: Scandinavia 
Posted By: Adam, 07-09-2010, 05:05 PM

This is more or less a mixed batch of my last three galleries, which, admittedly, I've been quite lazy in getting online*. Most of these were simply processed using a batch command, and then re-sized, and are therefore more-or-less out-of-camera shots. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy The close-up animal shots were taken with the 200mm macro (which I might as well have left at home, it turns out), the alley shot with the DA 35mm, and the rest with the 85mm.

The three comprising galleries can be found on my homepage:
*However, I spent several hours improving my homepage today, and all the gallery thumbnails/listing there are now dynamically generated, which means no more file editing and that I can create a complete gallery in about 5 minutes If anyone else is seeking a good website solution, I can recommend PHPAlbum, which is the software I use to display my galleries (I've slightly modified it). Ironically, that's what powers all of pbase, too! My actual homepage, however, is custom-coded by me
Views: 2,648
07-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great series Adam. JIM
07-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Ah yes, Scandinavia - home of big wild animals

Nice shots Adam - particularly liked the alleyway shot, it oozes atmosphere, almost a mediterranean feel to it.
07-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
wonderful travelogue adam.... love that donkey.... dave m

07-12-2010, 04:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I love this series, Adam. Favorites are those Scandanavian giraffes and camels, the rocks (hey, I'm a geologist and reformed rock climber), and that tight night alleyway. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.
07-12-2010, 05:07 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thanks for all the comments

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: