Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
FIFA Soccer World Champion: Spain
Lens: Tamron 17-50 Camera: K10D Photo Location: Cantabria, Spain Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: juanraortiz, 07-11-2010, 03:06 PM

The first time that Spain wins the World Chanpionship. This is my tribute to a humble, hard-working and full of ethical values team. An example and a pride for my country. The sport hall of my town full of supporters watching the final. Not a great pano, but itīs time to enjoy the victory!!!!

Last edited by juanraortiz; 08-31-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Views: 1,802
07-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice shot, it will be a great memory. I hope you will share more with us.

Congratulations to Spain! Not the prettiest game today but the best team won. Fantastic goal by Iniesto to win it.
07-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

What the man said .... not a good game but Spain have a team full of fantastic football players and deserved to win the World Cup. Congratulations !
07-12-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
Nice shot, it will be a great memory. I hope you will share more with us.

Congratulations to Spain! Not the prettiest game today but the best team won. Fantastic goal by Iniesto to win it.
Thank you!! A final isnīt easy to play. Besides, the rest of the teams were afraid of Spain and played defensive tactics. Thatīs why Spain won 1-0 all matches from quaterfinals to final. And Iniesta, as the rest of them, is a crack not only as a player but as a person. So humble that listening to him you think he deserves all the best.
QuoteOriginally posted by Frogfish Quote
What the man said .... not a good game but Spain have a team full of fantastic football players and deserved to win the World Cup. Congratulations !
Thank you very much!! As i said itīs no easy to play nice football for Spain beacuse the rest of the teams only worry abut their defense. And when they are tired of run after the ball (at the end of the matches) is when the spanish team can show a brilliant football. As we say here "they fall because they are ripen".