Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Monsoon magic
Lens: smc PENTAX-FA 28-200mm F3.8-5.6 AL [IF] Camera: K20D ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/25s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: mmjoshi, 07-19-2010, 05:03 AM

This is my first attempt to post my photos after I bought the K20D. Hopefully, I am able to do it right!
Been a Pentax user for almost 30 years now! Started with a S3, then to the K1000, onwards to SF1N and finally now the K20D which I got recently. Still struggling with the digital part of it!
I had gone to hill station specifically for monsoon photography. Unfortunately, because of the high humidity the lens filter had moisture and hence got fogged. However, that added to the mystery of this shot!
[IMG]_SMM0069 on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/IMG]
The next photo is of a road marker. I was intrigued by the contrast between the green of the leaves and the red of the road marker. I kept the road marker intentionally off center so as to avoid monotony.
[IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4076/4803602457_787b0cd859.jpg[/IMG]
I guess without the moisture on the filter both these would have come out much crisper. Comments/suggestions welcome.
mj
Views: 1,428
07-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
if you want to use img tags, simply paste the image URL in between them without further formatting. Otherwise, just use the regular embed button in the visual editor

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Adam,

Thanks for your feedback. I knew something was wrong when I did not see the photos in the post. ! Will try again with your tips. Perhaps that's the reason I got no feedback.

mj