Views: 2,460
09-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, Dave. Great flower, nice shot.
09-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The colors look amazing even on my less the stellar work monitor.
09-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
i forgot to add Flowers

Thanks Sean and Pat, for your kind words. I was at my sisters in Reading Pa on Sun. and couldn't resist her garden. There were so many flowers and butterflies i had so much to choose from. My other posting of Insects butterflies and Cacoons showed a little more of what I found. The cacoon shot Pat was a little tricky because of the contrast and the cacoon was only about 1" long hanging from that Milkweed leaf. With the 50-200mm I couldn't get close enough to really get a good macro. I know if I had an FA 100mm f1.4 i could have gotten a fantastic shot. As it was I thought I did a good job. Thanks again for the kind words.
David.
Ps. I will be posting a few mor garden shots and I got a really great shot of a yellow and black swallow tail. I need to process some more . And by the way I used Picasa to do the pp and sharpening and also to do the export. this program is really something If you don't have it (its free) download it from google and give it a work out. I think I like it more than Photoshopcs2.