Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Film Pentax Zoom-90 WR: The Real World Test
Posted By: ismaelg, 07-20-2010, 11:21 AM

Hello,

Ok, I can hear it: Film? Point and Shoot? Are you NUTS? well, yes.

A while ago I posted elsewhere in this forum about my recent acquisition of a film Pentax Zoom-90 WR P&S camera in perfect shape for less than $8 INCLUDING shipping. My primary interest is in its water resistant feature (and the fact that I still enjoy film and I am a sucker for Pentax ) I tested it with a roll or two before heading out with it.
Well, our family vacations took us to Orlando Florida where other than visiting relatives, we hit all Disney parks, Universal, Island of Adventure, Sea World etc. etc. It was raining most days. And it was the MOST fun I had in all my trips there....
While these are basically family candids, this sucker will do until I can get a WR DSLR.

Out of over 800 pictures combined with all 4 cameras, I have to love this one.
Wife, daughter, son and myself

Shamu! Shamu! You know what happened 1 second after this pic was taken..... All of that water was coming this way

These are all CVS scans so I plan to eventually get pro scans on some of them.
Bottom line: The most fun you can have with a cheap camera

Thanks,
Views: 5,823
07-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What a deal- and it looks like you put it to good use!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: