Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2nd Concert! Two Weird shots and an abstract.
Posted By: Kingsofronin, 08-18-2007, 10:28 AM

I was supposed to get paid to shoot The Devil Wears Prada Album Release last night (500 bucks), but when i got there i wanted the money up front BEFORE i took pictures (Im a REAL business man(bahaha)) because i knew if i waited until after the show i wouldnt get paid. Well. They backed down and one of the other bands called Once Nothing paid me Gas Money and the ticket price for just a few jpegs for their myspace.

I figured...well...I was already there...I didnt want to be in the hole for the trip (even though Im in love with the bands playing) so I said sure, why not.

One of the strangest shots ive ever taken is as follows:

Thats with no Post Processing at all except for the RMP watermark at the bottom. Behind him there were green lights and the follow led spot was red which created a kind of 3d effect. And I love how the rays to his right are pure white and regular. Weird.

Here's another weird one:

Somehow the guitarists upper body's ghost got super imposed on the exposure somehow leaving the mic and stage lights in the background still.

And for my last:

Theres an abstract of the bassist, for all of you bassists who never get shots taken of you.

haha.
thanks for looking.
peace.

ps--omgz...RICKENBACKER!!!!!
&&
I think i should darken the first photo a little in photoshop. dont you think?

Last edited by Kingsofronin; 08-18-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Views: 1,729
08-18-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
Veteran Member

see what happens if you drop the offset a tiny bit....
08-18-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
Banned

Original Poster
offset? what do you mean?