Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Bryce Canyon
Camera: Canon Powershot A1000 Photo Location: Bryce Canyon, Utah Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: traumaalert, 07-31-2010, 07:49 AM

Hey everyone, this is my first post and I just wanted to see what everyone thought of this. I used a Canon Powershot A1000, just a crappy P&S buts it's all i have for the moment until i get a K-x. Please share your comments and thoughts, thanks alot!

Views: 1,391
07-31-2010, 07:53 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome ! I like the compositon - tough exposure with the bright sky and dark rocks a pretty good balancne for what you had to work with. I may chceck out that canyon in the fall I hear good things.
07-31-2010, 09:07 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I wish i could have gone in the fall or spring but my family went to Las vegas and we used it as a base for the national/state parks in the area. I would love to return with a better camera though, the area is so beautiful, i highly recommend it.
07-31-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by traumaalert Quote
I wish i could have gone in the fall or spring but my family went to Las vegas and we used it as a base for the national/state parks in the area. I would love to return with a better camera though, the area is so beautiful, i highly recommend it.
You did a good job on that photo, I also like the composition, and the exposure turned out well too.

It's difficult to say too much about the scenery in that part of the world. That whole area has so many photogenic locations that you could go back there several times a year for many years to see and photograph it all. Here is wishing you many happy trips to that area.