Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
BMX(6 pics stitched together)
Posted By: Macneil, 08-25-2007, 12:45 PM

I shot this of my buddy a few weeks ago and just got around to doing the edit to it now. I wanted to stitch them together like this. It works better for this type of trick rather then stitching the rider 6 times into one background.

Let me know what you think.

Views: 1,499
08-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice series - only comment I have is you might want to crop them a little more to zero in on the bike and ramp.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search