Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sunset on Maiko Beach
Lens: Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Camera: Pentax K-x Photo Location: Maiko Beach, Kobe, Japan ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/1500s Aperture: F3.2 
Posted By: zephyrsky, 08-16-2010, 06:32 AM

It's been a while since I've shared anything! I've been so busy with preparations for the new English teachers coming. This weekend we took a ton of the new people to Maiko Beach here in Kobe and I took the opportunity to run wild with my camera.

I snuck this shot as a few friends watched boat traffic on the Osaka Bay crossing under Awaji Bridge as the sun set. Hardly a work of art, but I loved the way it turned out so figured I might as well share it.

Comments and criticism are always more than welcome!
Views: 1,945
08-18-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not a bad shot- too bad two of them are looking down, though. Would have been nice if they were all watching the sunset!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-19-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What Adam said, but in general I like the concept very much and the light is just great!