Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Morning Moon
Lens: 12-24 Camera: K20 Photo Location: Maple Ridge ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/8s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: Jimbo, 08-28-2010, 04:09 PM

Shot these two early this morning. I was trying to get the moon on the water and in the sky. I do like the way the trees turned out too. The other photo is around a 90 degree angle to the first one. The fog was just about all gone. JIM

Views: 1,635
08-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow! Both look quite surreal, but I think I like the first more. I might have cropped the bottom off the first, though.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree, crop the bottom just below the moon so the treeline is just above the middle and it would be lots better. Both great shots.
08-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Wow! Both look quite surreal, but I think I like the first more. I might have cropped the bottom off the first, though.
Thanks Adam. I will try the crop and re-post, though I kind of like the grass in the foreground. JIM<

QuoteQuote:
Paleo Pete I agree, crop the bottom just below the moon so the treeline is just above the middle and it would be lots better. Both great shots.
Interesting. I was trying to get closer to the water by it was too muddy. Cheers and thank you. JIM

08-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here's the crop, though I am still leaning towards the orginal. Appreciate the feedback.

08-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
One more from this location. If you look at the cropped photo, there is a guy in a floater fishing. [top right]