Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
new portfolio up
Lens: all manual m series Camera: k-x Photo Location: various 
Posted By: jeghead1, 09-06-2010, 10:20 AM

hey guys I was hoping for any feedback on my new online portfolio. Any criticism encouraged!

thanks for looking
Views: 2,099
09-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice site. My only criticism is that after a quick view of you shots I don't know what your 'vision' is. Sorry to be all 'artsy.' You have many nice pictures but across so many types of photography. You have babies, portraits, landscape, some nice nautical shots, car/van shots. If your goal is to do studio, perhaps just put portraits. If landscape or boating is more your thing then gear you site accordingly.

I guess if I were a young mother and wanted my newborn to have some photos made, I am not sold by what I see. Same with all the other categories. Hope this helps.
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
vision

Thankyou for the honest critisism. I agree it does cover a wide gamut. I put this site up so that the local people I meet and give cards to have somewhere to go and see some of the art that I can produce. I am not looking for a big source of income or even a source at all. This is an artform for me and I am into making beautiful pieces period, no matter what the subject.

I thank you for the response.
09-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That's great. Best of luck to you. I wish I had the time to do the same.

Mark