Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Back to Film
Lens: FA 50mm F1.4 Camera: MZ-7 Photo Location: Perth ISO: 400 
Posted By: tootall, 09-06-2010, 10:24 PM

After several years, I got around to buying some new batteries for the old MZ-7 and dropped in some B&W film. I used 400 because on the day I was shooting a wedding indoors. The biggest problem I had with using film was that reflect action, take a picture and look at the back the camera every shot....

1. White flowers for a B&W photo

2. The Chapel. Nothing real flash here, but I do have HDR version taken with the K20D that I prefer (not film so not for this thread)

Views: 1,931
09-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice! I like the contrast in the second, but it's a bit small.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Adam, I did quickly play with some cropping but didn't really find anything I liked, but I know what you mean.
09-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Forum Member

Back to film as well...

I had myself pretty much lost interest in photography for a couple decades, except for the occasional snapshot with crap digicams... then I started collecting old film RF cameras after seeing them sell for so cheap everywhere (I did shoot with many kinds of gear until then but I never had any RF for some reason). Now I'm counting about 100 of them and shoot more film than ever before