Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Utah....we miss you.
Lens: many Camera: many Photo Location: Utah. USA. 
Posted By: Mallee Boy, 09-08-2010, 03:22 PM

One year ago we were excitedly going over the last minute packing details and counting down the clock to our departure for Marc Langille's Utah Workshop.

Little did we know the great time that lay ahead and the great friendships that would be formed in the coming weeks with people, who up until this moment, a year ago, we had never met.

So, to celebrate one year, here are a couple of shots (amongst many) that represent to us what Utah meant.
Look forward to seeing what the other participants come up with, one year on.

Cheers,
Grant & Anne.

Anne's shot from the top of the road near Boulder.....it really captures the amazing features of this country. K200D & DA 17-70.
Attachment 70243

My shot K20D. This is the workshop in a nutshell, cars pulled off on the side of the road, people scattered amongst a vast & magnificent vista. To me, this says it all.
Attachment 70244

and of course the maestro himself, under the watchful eye of Dave.. (or otherwise known as " how to make Marc blush".....well done mate....and thankyou.
Attachment 70245

Last edited by Mallee Boy; 06-29-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Views: 1,791
09-09-2010, 04:19 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Quite spectacular views there Grant.
Must have been breath-taking.
Thanks for sharing these.
09-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Grant, it was truly a great trip with great people. I made friends for life and I can't wait to meet up again.

09-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I absolutely love Utah, but Park city and the mountain region mostly, it's like nothing I've ever seen