Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Brooklyn Bridge Park
Camera: *ist DL Photo Location: NYC 
Posted By: iNick, 09-18-2010, 07:28 AM

Went over to the Brooklyn Bridge the other night to get some shots, if you live near NYC and haven't walked across the bridge, you need too, its absolutely amazing... on the brooklyn side theres a brand new park with an unbelievable view of the skyline, let me know how you like these few shots, and please check out the rest on my flicker Flickr: Dr.Mantis Toboggan's Photostream

Thanks,
-Nick

Attached Images

Views: 2,224
09-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Love the composition in the second- very well done! These are a little bit soft, but that's nothing that photoshop can't fix!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-21-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
appreciate it man, i have been trying to work on composition and sharpness and these need a little work in both. one of the things im having the most trouble with is getting the shot as sharp as possible. I had set the camera on a sturdy ledge when taking these shots so there was little to no shake. I'll keep at it tho, just trials and tribulations of being a noob haha
09-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great shots... Another must-visit place!

09-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
thanks a lot! yes this is a place everyone should try and visit.