Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sept 25 birdie shots A300mmF4
Posted By: danielchtong, 09-26-2010, 03:30 PM

It was just too dim and I could not nail the heron when it was flying away from me

Daniel, Toronto
Views: 1,839
09-27-2010, 03:53 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice detail, a little noisy but if the light was bad you have to do what you have to do. You really nailed the focus on the second one.
09-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The gull is a bit soft, but is nevertheless a good capture. The heron is OK, but that dreadful chain-link fence is terribly distracting. In a photo I posted some time back (tapir) there was an ugly fence in the background that I was able to remove using PP in Photoshop Elements. It wasn't too difficult to do, and greatly improved that image.
09-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tim.anderson Quote
Nice detail, a little noisy but if the light was bad you have to do what you have to do. You really nailed the focus on the second one.
Thanks. I did barely ok.

QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
The gull is a bit soft, but is nevertheless a good capture. The heron is OK, but that dreadful chain-link fence is terribly distracting. In a photo I posted some time back (tapir) there was an ugly fence in the background that I was able to remove using PP in Photoshop Elements. It wasn't too difficult to do, and greatly improved that image.
Thanks for taking time to comment. I know the fence can be cloned out with pp. Wow. But that is a lot of work though. After all my pp skill is just so so. Agree with you 100%

Daniel

09-29-2010, 01:31 AM   #5

Photos: Gallery
J'aime le cadrage de la mouette, un peu bruité tout de même
Joli piqué sur la seconde, dommage pour le grillage
On dirait que la MAPà glissée sur les ailes