Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
for clarenceclose
Posted By: foxglove, 12-02-2006, 01:29 PM

I was photographing the new arrival at our neighbour's...

...when I heard a small sound and felt a warm breeze on the back of my neck. She was curious, and a little jealous, I think.

Oooh, that feels good!

Must go across the road and photograph them more, like you say, they are wonderful subjects. Maybe I can get a few half as good as yours!

Julie
Views: 1,891
12-02-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Julie, Thank you very much. That little fellow peeking out from behind momma is excellent. I have felt that hot breath of curiosity on my neck too. Thanks for reminding me of it. When we would go to visit one of our horse friends, her horses were all very people friendly so I would just walk out into the pasture among them and sit down. Pretty soon they come over to sniff you and inquire about your position as it is so unusual for a human to be sitting on the ground while they are around. Then all settles down and they go back to grazing. It is then you can get some really interesting pictures from an unusual perspective. I thank you again but must say you give me too much credit. You have the same talent and considering the lush background in your photos, you will have plenty of opportunity to get just the right photo. I really look forward to your posts.
Clarence