Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax and sports shooting
Lens: various Camera: istDL-Kx-K20 Photo Location: Pgh area 
Posted By: FWW56, 10-09-2010, 07:17 PM

It's been said that Pentax and sports shooting don't mix.

I started shooting auto racing a while back using Pentax digital strictly for economic reasons. That being said, it is what it is. I've been trying to get the best that I can from what I've got and have been doing pretty well at it. I've been regularly published in weekly enthusiast papers as well as national monthly magazines. Add to that quite a few web based venues.

My latest achievement has been a feature article in a new web based magazine. All of the photos used for the article including the cover shot, table of contents page and back cover are mine.

The photos used in this article were taken with either a 1stDL, Kx or a K20. Various lenses were used and flash was probably a Metz 60CT-4

Click HERE to see the September issue of the Short Track U.S.A. This page is Flash based and takes a bit to load, give it a minute. The article starts on page 18.

Check it out!

Thanks,
FRANK
Views: 1,774
10-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
Millionth Poster!
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice shots and congrats on your success. Pentax does do sports!