Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Engine 425
Lens: Sigma 28-80mm 1:3.5-5.6 Camera: Pentax K-x Photo Location: Port Clinton, Pa ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F9.5 
Posted By: tpg2, 10-10-2010, 10:25 AM

Up early in the morning just so I can take some pics of this steam engine. Found a really good spot just down the tracks by an old turntable with a rusty old steam switcher. With the series of pictures I shot as the engine was steaming towards me, I thought this one was the best one.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Views: 1,775
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Burned by the Steam?

This is indeed a nice shot of an old steam locomotive. I just hope you were able to get out of the way to avoid being burnt by the steam.
10-11-2010, 04:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Nope, didn't get burned. Actually, the steam was quite cool and wet as the engine went by.