Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1st Roll from my just acquired Pentax S-Program/Pentax F 35-70
Lens: Pentax F 35-70 Camera: Pentax Super Program Photo Location: Local Park ISO: 200 
Posted By: arbib, 10-10-2010, 06:50 PM

Just finished scanning my 1st roll of Fuji 200 tonight from my just acquired Pentax S-Program/Pentax F 35-70

Here they are...
(Still need more experience in color balancing for some...shades of purple from the scanned negatives. I get close, and adjust in post.)

Excuse the hair lower right.... these are test images, and I saw this later......

Comments welcome
Views: 1,912
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Millionth Poster!
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
nice compositions. looks like you are shooting in the bright light of the middle of the day. that makes it very tough to balance the light in shots like yours.
10-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Scottnorwo Quote
nice compositions. looks like you are shooting in the bright light of the middle of the day. that makes it very tough to balance the light in shots like yours.
Yup
Doing my 2 mile walk, I have to be home by 2:30pm so my wife can go to work.