Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Birds In Flight
Lens: Tamron 70-200 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Elk Island ISO: 200 
Posted By: daacon, 10-17-2010, 06:53 PM

My First Eagle!!! I only had a 200 on when I saw him, snapped off about 5 shots this is the best of the bunch not all that good , but did I mention my first Eagle

No idea what this next one is but I managed what are pretty good results for me and panning.

Views: 2,465
10-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well done on all of these Dave! Shots like these simply amaze me. I just cant do em. We saw a trio of eagles one afternoon up in Maine and every shot I took of em was junk.
Mike
10-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Cool bud! very nicely done. JIM
10-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Man - these are super. Like Mike, I simply can't do this. Number 3 knocks me out.

Jer

10-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice images Dave, like the reflection in the second one and the third one is superb. Thanks for posting them.
10-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Well done on all of these Dave! Shots like these simply amaze me. I just cant do em. We saw a trio of eagles one afternoon up in Maine and every shot I took of em was junk.
Mike
Thanks Mike - ?? I have seen you capture sharp shots of planes at top speed at air shows with a Bigma these birds should be no challenge ! ha I hear ya though these are the best I have ever done for sure.

QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Cool bud! very nicely done. JIM
Thanks Jim with only the 200 on it was nice of these fellows to come in range.

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Man - these are super. Like Mike, I simply can't do this. Number 3 knocks me out.
Jer
Thanks buddy I am not sure I can reproduce them either but I got more than one in a row !

QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
Nice images Dave, like the reflection in the second one and the third one is superb. Thanks for posting them.
Thanks Heinrich sometimes you just get lucky