Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Trailing the Storm
Lens: Promaster Spectrum 28-200 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Lewisville, NC ISO: 100 
Posted By: jheu02, 10-27-2010, 12:16 PM

Had just dropped off a FedEx post when the interruption came on the radio of a tornado warning in the town just north of where I was. Had to get a little closer, but never did manage to see the funnel. Eerie sky though. Unfortunately, I forgto to check settings and had left the camera in MF for the first couple (with the best clouds). Still, not too far off on the focus. Oh well...live and learn.

Ist is through the windshield, then camera out the window, I finally pulled over for the last shot and caught the focus issue.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 1,742
10-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Wow. Glad I stayed inside

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, focus, photo