Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
BMW E28 & Others
Lens: 18-55mm Camera: K2000 Photo Location: Franklin, Tn ISO: 100 
Posted By: Mushroom_Toy, 10-31-2010, 12:08 AM

Heres a few shots I took while visiting friends in Franklin, TN. Also a few other randoms from a Dirt Track Race I went to. Cheers.

You can check the rest of these out on my Flickr!!
Views: 2,845
11-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #2

Cool photos!

I think I've seen some of your work in a few of the Honda formus. Its nice to know I'm not the only Honda guy that shoots with a Pentax...lol.
11-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Formula Quote
Cool photos!

I think I've seen some of your work in a few of the Honda formus. Its nice to know I'm not the only Honda guy that shoots with a Pentax...lol.
Indeed. Im trying to step my game up a little bit and upgrade bodies again...buit still dont know what I want. XD Still wish I could find a nice cheap K20 body. XD
11-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #4

Yeah, just keep watching this forum. I've seen a lot of K20's for sale for resonable prices.

I'm still shooting with my K10 and may upgrade it to something newer in another year or two.

I just noticed your located in Georgia, maybe we'll run into each other at a local Honda meet.

11-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Formula Quote
Yeah, just keep watching this forum. I've seen a lot of K20's for sale for resonable prices.

I'm still shooting with my K10 and may upgrade it to something newer in another year or two.

I just noticed your located in Georgia, maybe we'll run into each other at a local Honda meet.
Yeah Man always look forward to meeting new people. XD You go to any of the importalliance meets in TN? Thats where I took these pics.
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #6

Yeah, I usually go to those meets every year. I took a few pics of the last IA meet myself. You can check out a few of my pics on my flickr located in my signiture.

I'll try and remember to look you up before the next IA spring meet in Atlanta. We may could run into each other there.
11-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
Forum Member

Original Poster
Yeah man sounds good.

EDIT: wait a minute did you go on the ride along with everyone that met up to head to Tenn from importatlanta? From the pics lol it looks like we were in the same group. I was in my grey accord lol. this one.