Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Gallery Hop tonight (9 Photos)
Lens: Auto Sears 50mm f/2 Camera: Pentax K-x Photo Location: Downtown (Gallery Hop) 
Posted By: MikeS, 11-05-2010, 08:53 PM

Here's an assortment of the shots I got tonight at a gallery hop downtown (all the galleries/stores stay open late on the first Friday of the month).

All of these were with the Auto Sears 50mm f/2.

"Dinner"

"Office Space"

"Musicians"

"Sixth and Trade becomes your neighborhood sidewalk"

My contribution

Can you guess who drew this?

I've been on the other side of this door many times....

"Down the road" (I had to crop this a bit... I know. My feet are supposed to be the zoom, but I was in the middle of the street :-P )

"Salt and Pepper" - Cross-posted in +Show Us Your Bokeh+ and my S.i.N. contribution

Hope you like them
Views: 1,444
11-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks like a good night... but where is it? In Ireland we have Culture Night which is similar and great fun... was about a month ago.

Technically I think the lens might perform better stopped down a bit, and it might then be easier to nail focus. Or maybe a faster lens is in your future if you like night shots? Then you can stop down to f/2 and get the IQ the Sears might not give you until f/4.
11-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the comment. I'm going to explore that (as this is my lens for S.i.N.). I'll see what becomes of that.

Thanks!