Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
El Dorado Sunrise, South Chilcotin BC
Posted By: arbutusq, 09-19-2007, 07:02 AM

These images are the fruit of a recent six day backpacking trip in South Chilcotin wilderness in the interior of British Columbia. Eldorado Basin is one of many incredibly diverse and beautiful valleys in this area. These were captured on a peak above Eldorado as the sun slanted across the seemingly endless mountains of BC.

The first rays of the sun hit the slopes.

And a view down into the upper bowl of Eldorado Basin

Views: 2,339
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I like #2 and #3! #3 you can see a bit more down in the valley it is very cool I can see myself stalking a deer down the canyon into the tree's rp
09-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Petthefish Quote
I like #2 and #3! #3 you can see a bit more down in the valley it is very cool I can see myself stalking a deer down the canyon into the tree's rp
You'd be more sensible to go for mountain goat....lots of tracks, as well as grizzly and black bear.
09-20-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Beautiful images. There is something magic about mountain light isnt there? Makes me really miss Colorado.