Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Palo Duro Canyon in Kodachrome 64 - Part 2
Lens: SMC Pentax-A 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 and Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210 F3.8-4 Camera: Pentax K1000 Photo Location: Palo Duro Canyon, Texas Shutter Speed: 1/60s 
Posted By: TexasLangGenius, 11-20-2010, 09:49 PM

Here are some more Kodachrome shots from Palo Duro Canyon.

First up are two more shots of the canyon landscape.

Then there's the picture of some prickly pears on a cactus that I saw on a nature trail that happened to be a dry stream bed (this one was taken with my Tamron Adaptall 2 Lens).

Then, there is an abandoned bathroom house I found in the park.

Finally, an elderly couple visiting the park let me take a picture of their collie (which was a very sweet dog).

I really want to go back and take more pictures again. It's beautiful.

Views: 1,759
11-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lovely country, Timothy. Rugged, too. Thanks for this second series -- am enjoying your Palo Duro photos a lot.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canyon, duro, kodachrome, palo, park, photo, picture, shots