Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Wine At It's Finest....
Lens: Tokina 28-70 ATX AF 2.8 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Texas ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F3.5 
Posted By: Rupert, 12-09-2010, 05:10 PM

I drink a glass every once in a while......good for you, they say...but I find wine, at any price or variety is best for shining shoes. Your opinion may vary......
Best Regards!
[IMG] [/IMG]
Views: 1,793
12-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Inactive Account

That would be about the last thing I would have figured anyone would do with Wine. "Llano" Is that a Texas wine?
12-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Oscar1 Quote
That would be about the last thing I would have figured anyone would do with Wine. "Llano" Is that a Texas wine?
Yes, it is a South Texas wine from the Hill Country. It is actually a very well thought of wine, and comes in several varieties. I'm sorry, but I am just not a wine lover. A good Ale or a Stout Beer is fine, but a shot of fine Cognac or Single Malt Irish Whiskey beats out the finest of wines for my taste. Just a jigger in a cup of Black coffee on a chilly night is all you need to keep warm! Well, you could add a Tall Blond to that, but Mrs Rupert would surely object .....strongly!
Best Regards!.....back to shining shoes now.
12-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I liked your Texas gal photos much better than this, wonder why. When we were in Dripping Springs we went to the winery and purchased the special Llano wines. Wine and Blondes do mix well I have found. thanks Bob